This template contains the following paragraphs and more:
- Employment, Duties and Acceptance
- Commencement Date and Term
- Compensation of Employee
- Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Benefits
- Confidential Information
- Obligations of Confidentiality
- Injunctive Relief
- Allowed Disclosure of Confidential Information
- Waiver of Contractual Right
- Applicable Law
This contract is to be used when hiring a full-time employee who is to receive a salary. It is open-ended (at-will), meaning that no end date has been set for the position.
This contract has strong non-disclosure, non-solicitation and non-competition provisions to protect the employer. It is for use in all states except California, although some states limit the enforcement of non-competition agreements.