This template contains the following paragraphs and more:
- Employment, Duties and Acceptance
- Commencement Date and Term
- Compensation of Employee
- Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Benefits
- Duty to Devote Full Time
- Employee's Inability to Contract for Employer
- Compliance with Employer's Rules
- Confidential Information
- Obligations of Confidentiality
- Allowed Disclosure of Confidential Information
This contract is to be used when hiring a full-time employee who is to receive a salary. It is an open-ended (at-will) contract, meaning that the position has no set end date.
This contract has strong non-disclosure, non-solicitation and non-competition provisions to protect the employer. It is for use in all states.