This template contains the following paragraphs and more:
- Employment, Duties and Acceptance
- Commencement Date and Term
- Compensation of Employee
- Expense Reimbursement
- Employee Benefits
- Confidential Information
- Obligations of Confidentiality
- Injunctive Relief
- Allowed Disclosure of Confidential Information
- Waiver of Contractual Right
- Applicable Law
This contract can be used when hiring a full-time employee who is to receive a salary. It is for a fixed-term position, which means that the position is to last for a certain period of time and renew automatically unless either party decides to terminate it.
This contract has strong non-disclosure provisions to protect the employer. It is for use in all states, although some states limit the enforcement of non-competition agreements.